A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Saturday, October 1, 2011
i sleep in strange places
Last night, Chicago. Tonight, Seattle. Tomorrow,Phoenix. I never have that "where am I" feeling. But I always notice smells. I always notice views- or lack there of. I have rituals. I have orders that things have to be done. I have to have water next to my bed. I have to have a towel down on the bathroom floor. I need my van tip, badge, pairing ( schedule) watch, pen and room key all lined up on a table together .
See it doesn't matter were I am. I do the same thing. I have to make things always seem the same. I find comfort in rituals/ repetition. I have to. I sleep in strange places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment