A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Recurrent
Here I go again. One day of training. A refresher one might say. The training determines if I will be able to continue my job. It determines if I remain qualified. I work all year, but my actions, reactions, and recall on this day determine my tomorrows.
I will spend the day going through plane crash after plane crash. I will help people survive each one. I will practice being a hero. I will give CPR. I will fight a few bad guys. I put out fires. I will be tested on paper, physically, verbally and mentally.
When I am just about done, I will get permission to resume work. I will have made the FAA happy. I will be off the hook for another year. Free till Recurrent recurs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment