Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

How to order airplane coffee

We are not Starbucks! They are trained professionals and are most often fine coffee conisures. Now that being said, "coffee regular", works in resteraunt but not on an airplane. See "regular" in the southwest is black. Regular in NYC is with cream and sugar.... Coffee regular in the Midwest is not decaf . We don't know what you want! F/A: would you like something to drink? PAX: black coffee F/A: okay (action... Be careful as I deliver the black coffee) PAX: can I have sugar? F/A: sure (action... Here you go as i deliver a stir stick and two sugar packets) PAX: can I have milk? F/A ( now completely over you and your silliness) we do not have milk would you like creamer? ( F/A is thinking, it's not "black coffee" when you add creamer... Ughhhh!) Here you go. Same Pax: can I also have a water? F/A: Would you like ice with that? Pax: the head nod and and one more sugar please. This is not how it should work. Really! It's so much easier than this. Let's try it again. F/A: would you like something to drink? Pax: yes please. I would like a coffee with cream and extra sugar and an ice water. F/A: sure thing. See how easy this is!

No comments: