A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Thursday, September 29, 2011
I am
A friend of mine Rachel Simmons gave me Anthony Robbins- Lesson is Mastery. One of his first lessons is to write down who you think you are. Here goes:
I am me! I am good at being me. I am Gods child, and I know He loves me. I am a good wife. I am a good mother. I am a good sister. I am a good daughter. I am a good friend. I am a good flight attendant.
I am a helper. I am a listener. I am trusted. I am faithful. I am hopeful. I am devoted. I am giving. If I love you, I will always love you.
I believe in God. I believe in the Scientific Law. I believe in Karma. I believe in the energy of our earth. I believe in love.
I am quick tempered. I am unforgiving. I am proud. I am not trusting. I am as judgmental as you are. I am meaner than you think.
I don’t except advice from unworthy sources. If you don’t have good credit, let’s not talk finance. If you don’t have children, let’s not talk child rearing. If your marriage struggles… I will listen to you and never use what you say against you. I will not allow you to mistreat me or mine based on knowledge you gave me. When you tell me who you are; I believe you.
I hate liars, people who are condescending and people who are fake. I am as forthright as I can be. I believe we are equals. I accept you for who you are as long as it is genuine.
I struggle with my body image but not my self esteem. I like me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment