A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
MY Gadgets.
These are my Favorite Gadgets. They are helping me live the life I dream of.
Pandora
http://www.pandora.com Love it! Background music for your everyday! Sade, Adelle, HeavyD and God music work best for me.
Cozi
http://www.cozi.com A family organization system that gets everyone on board. It's life changing for me.
Flylady
http://flylady.net OMG! I love Flylady Missions! I love Kelly's Missions. Getting clean and keeping clean. This consept has giving me the family and personal time I was MISSING in my life!
MyfitnessPal
http://www.myfitnesspal.com Even if you just want to start a food journal. This is easy, quick and thought less. I use this on my iphone, in my heart of hearts it's the reason I have lost 15lbs. It teaches me things about me I didn't know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool,Tif!
I signed up for myfitnesspal, today! And major props for loosing 15 pounds!!!
Post a Comment