Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Life as I know it...

  Things are okay. I am grateful for the life I have! Like everyone I need more money, time, and sleep. Still life is good. The "Diet" is going pretty good I think. I am sure I dropped a few pants sizes and my shirts fit better. Some are even too big. I have not yet got this exercise thing down but I am working on it.

  My kids are happy and my husband is too, I think. At least he says so. I am spending time on me and trying to keep up with my closest friends and people I enjoy the company of. School seems to be going well for the kids.  Glenn got a "Yellow" ticket ( excellent day ) and is reading to us everyday.  He is tying his own shoes and talking up a storm. Logan is having his first real "TRYOUTS" at his school for baseball. We shall see tomorrow. Jim and I get to spend more time together since Little League is over and I am back to working weekends. We are watch Damages, all four seasons together as well as eating dinner together. This is not always possible with the kids schedules, so we are enjoying it!

 I think that LIFE is getting better for several reasons. Cozi, Flylady, Meditation, working out and Prayer. I feel rewarded from earth.  If this is Life As I Know it, I'm okay with it.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Beautiful! I am so happy to read that YOU are happy!

I see so much in you and how much you light up my life, your family's life and well... pretty much everyone who knows you.

I know that we all struggle in the game of life, and there's plenty of ups and downs. It all comes down to what we each choose to make of it. I can see that clearly in my own life, and you are a super example of this right now! Thanks!

Autumn said...

BTW- I LOVE the quote on top of your blog. It's SO true. I am facing this very thing right now. It's so true. I am making many personal changes and this quote rings true to my heart. :)