Search This Blog

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Funny Photo



So my little guys thinks he can drive! Would you just die if you saw this re-eyed kid driving down the street. I mean really! I'd have a wreck if I saw him! I just love watching him go. By the way he uses his blinker when he turns! Unlike his daddy/chair/peddle-pusher!

9 comments:

Sherrie said...

Great picture and story. I don't know as I would wreck, but I would take a second look!
Sherrie

Carmen O. said...

Yep I'd sure look twice! Cute pic.

Celena said...

too funny! He's got the hand placement on the wheel down just perfect though!

Anonymous said...

You should make him a mini-license.

TanishaRenee said...

he is too cute! My DS would be so jealous if he saw this! LOL!

TanishaRenee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debee said...

Funny, cute photo! I would definitely look twice - he's just too cute not to!

Helena said...

LOL, that would be soo funny!!!!

xxxx

Autumn said...

Oh! I love this photo of naked, red-eyed bundle of sweetness!