A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Dream Home
Like everyone I have a Dream home and life... Though I am most often happy in my house. I rather be here then anywhere else. I am thrill the the idea of creating a space for my family that we call all be proud of.
Still, I could spend days and hours looking a model homes and getting decorating ideas. If I only had the cash to follow through. HGTV is one of my indulgences. My favorite is Design to Sell. I love Lisa La Porta! I love her. If she'd just do a Design to live a my casa...
Anyhow check out my video. This is a TV Dream Home! Wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I could not hear the sound. I had the volume turned up loud on both the player and my computer. I will check back later to see if I can hear it.
Anyways, I watched the tour.
Open concept houses are nice for company but living in one with children, you can never get away from them! Noise factor - you hear it all over! I learned this lesson. LOL
I like Design to Sell also and on A&E Sell This House. Property Ladder on TLC is interesting, maybe because we renovated a house, total gut job ourselves.
Good luck to you finding your dream home!
LOVe it LOVe it LOVE IT!!!!
I especially loved the color in the kids room! I think one day my little guy will get those colors! LOL
I love this house! We love HGTV, DIY and all those other home shows. I too loved the colors in the kids room. Some day I'll have a bright scrap room. TFS!
I am a total HGTV junkie myself! I also love watching Lisa LaPorta too, just an awesome personality.
HGTV is my favorite. I watch it all the time, well when I have time. Design on a Dime, Devine Design are my favorite programs. The green house concept is good!
Oh wow, oh wow!!!! The kids room is way too cool!
xxxx
When can I move? :) This is way too cute, [small for us} but way cute. I love the ideas too!
Post a Comment