This is my current setting I am in bed with a fully charged laptop! The biggest bowl of popcorn this side of Harkins theatre. Did I mention that I totally have Reese's Pieces in it! HGTV is going in the back ground. I have a movie size cup of water on the night stand, next to the remote. (Okay I am only in control because the Dh is asleep but I have it!) The children are in thier rooms, not quite asleep but way close!
Time to catch up on my bloggin!
Let talk magazines. I love magazines. I don't buy many or subscribe to many but I read tons of them! I call it my garbage fix! I totally read Us and People. I am not ashamed to admit this. It's a flight attendant thing...plus how else would I know that Bran and Angelina are thinking about adopting already! I mean come on now! You didn't know that, did you? Hello!
I love reading O! I feel in touch with myself with O! Plus Nate's in there! Nate says books are part of decor! Hello! I love him! By the way a few years back I order The Key Lime Pie Cake from her favorite things list for a few "Posh" friends! Went over like gold! Excellent! Check out WETAKETHECAKE.com . Have ya'll ever read Domino's the magazine. It's so worth a look. It's my favorite find on the plane. ( You see we are not allowed to keep the movies... laptops... phones... okay anything at all left behind on the plane. But the magazines are fair game! Passengers leave them for us!) I love the normal scrap magazines and read them over and ever! I have back issues from years ago. Some are just plain good! I love Essence. It's a black thing! If I need some fashion there is no where better to go than W! Oh Oh Oh and Sunset! Great magazine! Great! US News keeps me interested in the politics of it all!
It's fun to just take a few moments to read through a magazine or two. You never feel guilt and more often than not it like a good cup of coffee or a piece of your favorite chocolate.


I can't think of a cool seg-way to my first car so I will just jump right in. I drove a Pontiac Lemas. Sad! Sad! It was white and my friends called it "the egg". I called him Dexter! He took care of me and I loved him. Dexter died in the parking lot of Circle K. He was smoking so I pulled off the free way and this man grabbed me out of the car put it park and explained that cars on fire can blow up! Oh to be young!

So this is my thing. I never win anything! I am not unlucky, I don't think. I just don't take lots of chances! I like to say I am lucky in love! Everyone has their thing. I have love. Lots of it. It makes me feel like a winner! It's the key to my happiness.

Well the slacker is feeling a bit better... we shall see.
8 comments:
Love your "catch up"!! Very interesting!!
My mom is sooo jealous of your Essence Magazine i have never seen it up here in Canada and my mom LOVES Barack Obama... She's a former Yank so she loves your politics... i have to say your presidential races are a lot more exciting than Prime Minister races in Canada LOL!
That is so funny your car caught fire...my friends first car (a white ford) did the same thing in a mall parking lot...weird thing is it cause alight while we were in the mall and it was turned off...
LOL, love ur setup with the reeces pieces popcorn (never tried, but sounds interesting) and HGTV on. Never seen Domino, I'll have to take a peek sometime. You catch up so well!
LOL the bed setup sounds great. What a way for a slacker to get caught up! I love Domino magazine as well!
WOW, what a fab way to catch up!!! Enjoyed all your updates!!!
xxxx
Welcome BACK! Glad to knwo I can look at your blog daily and get a good dose of laughter!
What a great way to catch up. I love the littany you carry in your blog, it is like a dialogue wihtin itself and makes it very entertaining to read.
How in the world did i miss drew barrymore on the cover of Domino???
That gets my goat...i'm stalking the mag aisle in the grocery store. I get in the LONG line so i can read while i wait. I sit in Barnes&Noble while Monkey boy plays with the train so i can catch up. Mags in the Doc's office. Mags at the library. Mags at the LSS....then the idea books!!
:)
Post a Comment