A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
next phase in wieght loss
Excited about the next phase in weight loss. I am down a few dress sizes and can finally see a change myself.
It's time to ask questions. See the Dr. It's time to come up with the plan of Phase two. I think it might be time to focus on a certain area of my body ie lifting weights and toning and pilaties. I don't know. It's time to ask.
I learned a valuable lesson last week. I fell into a huge slump. disintrested in eating right, going to the gym, logging meals, functioning as an adult... Just a really hard three days. Still I got back on the wagon and weight was still coming off. So the point is your body remembers , even when your mind doesn't.
So I have figured out that 40 pounds will not put me in that dress. :( but it will get me close. I am half way to the forty by forty, and at this rate I should still be in the dress by my birthday. I am a happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment