A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
My Prayer Today
Heavenly Father, please forgive me where I fall short of doing your will. Please guide me to be the person you want me to be. Please teach me to Love the way you love. Protect my family and I from the countless obstacles that keep us... Thank you for being forgiving, loving, and alway being here. I know how undeserving I am to be loved by you, but forever grateful for it. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Through your son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment