So this is what thirty nine looks like! Okay. I can do this!
I am starting my day being grateful for the many Blessings in my life. The time that I have been given and the abundance of love I feel. I am grateful my health, my memory, and my hope. Thanks for being part of my world, and allowing me to be part of yours.
I am not making a bunch of goals this year. I know what needs to be done and plan on just getting it done. I plan to loose at least 40lbs by 40 years old. I plan to see Sidney and her family. I plan to see Karen and her family. I plan to see Autumn and her family! Pay off what I owe. And to get back to me~
Looking for a healthy, happy year filled with love!
1 comment:
I love you! You just know what needs to be done and you're gonna do it! That's my girl. :)
Post a Comment