Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2008

What I need is a vacation!

I know I am not alone in this! I mean really. It's getting hot here and the daily grind is killing me! KILLING ME! The house is never clean! NEVER! There is just not enough time in the day! I want to be all those things to all my boys, but right now, I need to recharge! I NEED A VACATION!



I need to go up north... Like the lakes around Seattle.
Yeah. That's it!

That's what I need. I'd love to rent a bungalow on the beach and read! Watch the kids play! Drink red wine at night and white during the day. I need the last season of Greys Anatomy on DVD... Yeah and 27 Dresses and... all the other chick flicks I want to watch while my Dh grills Salmon that we just picked up at Pikes Place Market.

Yeah!


Smores at night with kids, from a bonfire on the beach.

Silly board games with my Dh as the kids sleep in the fresh night air. Goose down pillows in freshly washed sheets.




The big decisions of my trip would to get dress that day or not. Not, most likely! I wish! I can just feel the night air (or is that my ceiling fan?)

Maybe a ride on the ferry. Maybe the Space Needle. Maybe just some fresh ground Starbucks! Yeah! That's it. That's not a bad Vacation, right? Lovin, sleepin, readin, drinkin, and eatin!




Dang... Starbuck may be just what I need!

8 comments:

Courtney Sinclair said...

now i want your vacation more than mine!! LOL
although just starbucks would be nice!

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! It all sounds good!!!

Autumn said...

SWEET Vacation, Tif!

When are we going? {Oh, I guess I wasn't invited. Your vacation dream could be scratched with Team Weber hollering! hehe}

Helena said...

OOh this sounds fantastic, mmmmh!

Ellie said...

Don't worry about the house being clean just go on that superb vacation.

🌈🌈🌈 said...

Seattle always has been calling my name! Maybe in another life i'll be a flight attendant and travel the world huh?!

Veroncia Butler said...

Love Seattle. Need to go back. It's been too long.

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a great idea to me!