Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2008

Splash into Summer

Time to take the kids (those with two and four legs) out! Splash into Summer!
This is were we play at least twice a week in the summer!
Our community pool has a splash park too. Arizona living at it's best.
(Thanks to the price of gas... we can walk there it's less than a half mile away.)


13 comments:

Amy said...

looks like great fun! cool water fountains!

Carmen O. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carmen O. said...

Wow that park looks like a lot of fun! I love the water spray/fountain thingys! Can I tag along?

Angela V. said...

How awesome that you can walk there! I sure wish we had something like that we could walk to!

Marsha said...

NICE!!

DeAnna Johnson said...

Looks like fun!! I'll join ya :)

Autumn said...

The perfect summer playground for your kids! SO AWESOME! :)

{My children LOVE your pool and splash park, too!}

Ellie said...

Those are some cool sprinklers for the kids. I'm not a kid but I wouldn't mind getting under them to cool off. LOL

mse006 said...

i love the trees!

LAURA said...

Looks like a fun place to go and hang out.

Veroncia Butler said...

Love those types of water play areas. No risk of kids drowning and they can stay cool.

LynetteL said...

What a cute waterpark!

Anonymous said...

I could use one of those in my yard!