A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Enter the fun!
Today's BBC was to enter a scrapbook challenge and complete it! I did it! Nothing new to you girls in the BBC. I used Faith Hills, This is Me lyrics to do a monochromatic LO with that picture of me from Easter.
7 comments:
This is a really cute page and the picture is wonderful!
That is a great LO! Congrats on finishing a challenge!
Oh wow, this is beautiful!
I really love it, Tif! Great job, girl!!
Great lo, you look great and I love what you wrote.
That's a pretty page. Love that big flourish.
Love it!! That is too sharp!!--G.N.
Post a Comment