
Feliz Cumpleaño (or Happy Birthday!)
Today is a big day in our house. It's Viva La Glenn (the life of Glenn)!
I was giving one of my greatest gifts in life four years ago today! I was given a son! He made my Logan a brother and our family complete! He is the highlight of my everyday! His little face is so yummy that you just want to kiss him all the time! He is my 'persona que abraza ' or little hugger!
Everything about today is going to be hot!
the candles!

The pool and splash park,
Go Speed Racer.. and

Zippa (that's what he calls pizza!)
The love I have for him is perfección ... now that's Caliente!
Two things.. the fact that I go into diffrent langs when I am happy... is an inside joke. (shut up Autumn!)
and Glenn is now awake watching the New Speed Racer Cartoon, with a Speed Racer Hot Wheel in hand, wearing his new Speed Racer swim trunks... so far so good!
21 comments:
Happy Birthday to Glenn!! Have a "hot" birthday! Beautiful baby pic
Happy Birthday to Glenn. Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!
go speed racer!!!!
Happy Birthday to your little one!
Happy birthday to Glenn!! I love this age- my 4 year old keeps me cracking up!
Bon Anniversiare!
Happy birthday in french....nah! Thats all i know besides oui and bonjour mes ami!
Yum that pizza face is too cute!
Happy birthday Glenn! (Wish I could remember how to say it in German :) ).
I am loving that pizza face! Looks like heaven! lol
Happy Birthday, dear Glenn!!!
Great blogging, love the pictures to go with it! HAPPY B-DAY from me too!
what a cute baby
Adorable. I hope he has a very blessed bday!!
OOh love the photo of your baby, and love all the other shots, fantastic!
xxxx
Tif is not bi-lingual, gals. But as she shared when she's happy she is! hehe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NAKED GLENN! {He's truly a 'free spirit' from the inside out! We love you little man...and your family, too. :)
Sweet pics, and happy birthday to a cutie pie!
Feliz Cumpleaños a Glenn! Espero que tengas mucho, mucho más.
Happy Birthday to Glenn! Now that is Caliente! Love your post and your take on this challenge!
Happy Birthday Little Man! What a wonderful blog... kind of brought tears to my eyes! ~Margy
Happy Birthday to Glenn!! What a cute blog on all that is hot in your life! --LynetteL
I hope he had a happy birthday!
Very cute little guy.
Happy Birthday to Glenn - he's such a little cutie! And I love your take on today's topic. ;)
Oh, and I forgot to add that I love his name for "pizza." That's so cute. Kinda like when Garrett tells me he's reading a "mazagine."
Post a Comment