Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Big Blog Challenge

Everyone is doing it!
And now it's your turn to get into it to! Let's Blog! We will leave each other comments and you can pick the days that you play and don't. Just jump in! Leave us a note so we know you are bloggin!

Step one! Get yourself a Blog! You can have one anywhere you choose. It needs to be up and running before June 1st! Up and running!


June2: First blog assignment... Blog about something "Hot". What does that mean to you?
June3: Photo of something Refreshing!
June4: Link something/someone you love!
June5: If you have not already... add our
summer theme song!
June6: Vacation (yours, dream, plan for)
June7: Summer Menu (favorite summer drink, dessert
BBQ, salad, take out whatever..)
June8: Greatest Summer Memory
June9: photo of water
June10: Review! summer movie, book, meal, etc.
June11: Grateful letter. Tell us what/who you are
grateful for.
June12: YOU! Blog about you! Your picture! YOU!
June13: Okay it's a biggy! Treats for your
kids/or pets or friends! Then a photo
shot! and Blog!
June14: Read three blogs and leave some love!
June15: Father Day
June16: Photo of a summer sunset or rise
June17: Pick a Scrapbook challenge finish it and
post!
June18: (another hard one) The year is half
way over, time to revamp goals and
revisit promises of the New Year.
June19: Animal time! Tell us all about it!
June20: PHOTO, of something yellow, orange or red
June21: It's the first day of Summer Your day in
review.
June22: Fantasy! What is your perfect day?
June23: You get to have a take. Vent!
Say what you want!
June24: It's my birthday! Tell how you celebrate
birthdays!
June25: 25 of your very favorite things!
It's only 25! You can do it!
June26: Go to the Blog area here at sb.com and
enter a contest! Why not you are blogging
already!
June27: I am stealing this from a Blogger here!
Take a walk! Take pictures and Blog it!
June 28: Where were you born... take us back.
June29: Read 5 blogs and leave some love!
June30: Copy and paste a great email you got!


More later!

Come Blog Big! It should be a blast!
Check out some of my friends who are Blogging in the Big Blog Challenge --->

6 comments:

senora_x said...

Looking forward to taking this journey with you! What a great challenge! So generous of you too to give away so many RAKs!

LAURA said...

Tiff, you had me at "Big Blog Challenge!" :D Thanks, Girlie.

Autumn said...

I feel like a cheater since I already have a blog up a runnning! I will jump in tomorrow with something "HOT"!

Thanks for hosting this fun June activity, Tif! You rock!

Marsha said...

I'm doing it!! Thanks for the inspiration, my blog was feeling kind of lonely

Anonymous said...

Hello!
Thanks for the challenge!

Rene' said...

Hi, I just found this blog and was curious about the challenge..I have never done one of these before and so do I just do these blogs daily at my blog or do I have to sign up some place? This sounds great, My blog needs some new ideas and these are great to add to it. Thanks:-)