Search This Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2008

25@36!

Family! Foremost!

2. quiet moments!
3. Good Friends!
4. to talk to Jim! I love him so much. I didn't know that he is truly one of my best friends!
5. To hear the kids laughing together!
6. Caramel!
7. Caramel with chocolate!
8. scrap booking!
10. Chick flicks!
11. A good book.
12. Women helping women
13. Great teachers
14. to climb into bed at night!
15.October in Arizona
16. HGTV!
17. unsolicited hugs
18. a clean house
19. NO BRA!
20. Prospects of the future!
21. Black Walnut Ice Cream from 31Flavors or Hagen Daas
22. Hand written letters
23. My Magic Wand
24. White wine
25. Afternoon naps!

Did you list make you smile? Mine did!

11 comments:

Angela V. said...

oh man! i should have included your #19 as #1 on my list! i take mine off asap! darn things...

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for your kind comment on my blog!And thanks for sharing your favs!

Jen said...

I loved your list! And mine definitely made me smile. :) See?

Marsha said...

Chocolate with caramel, mmmmmmm

Autumn said...

Your list is awesome. I'm with ya on NO BRA! haha

Ellie said...

I love #19! Too bad I could only do it at home when it's just dh and me. LOL

ValAnn said...

Loved the list and I have to also agree with number #19!!!

TanishaRenee said...

love your list!

Veroncia Butler said...

No Bra! Good one. Excellent list.

Courtney Sinclair said...

no bra! love it! and HGTV is pretty rocking too...lol

Helena said...

What a fun list!