Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Sedona









You know when you feel like, you just need air! You just want to breathe. Sedona was my cure. We went for the weekend and just took it slow! Breathe...

5 comments:

Autumn said...

You guys made it! NICE! I am so glad you were able to get away with your family to just breathe. Ahhhhhhhh

I love Sedona just as much as you do. It's God's country up there.

Angela V. said...

Hi there! Saw that you recently checked out my blog...Thanks so much for all of your sweet comments! I would love to add you to my blog list...would that be ok? Your photos of Sedona are amazingly beautiful, especially the one of your son sitting on the log...gorgeous, and should be scrapped! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah a vacation for the Hatch Family is always a great thing. We are going to Florida in August and I can only hope we can have half the time you all had. You look awesome by the way! Those boys are to die for!!! I love ya'll!!! The Goddess

🌈🌈🌈 said...

beautiful fotos! Looks breath taking....

ValAnn said...

I LOVE Sedona! We went to AZ last Spring Break - my sister lives in Peoria - and we spent time between Flagstaff and Sedona, but Sedona was by far my favorite!