Logan had his moments but as usually I am super proud of him. I am not sure but my guess is his favorite parts of the trip are as always, time spent with Farren.
They have this thing. It just their thing. He loves her! It's in everything he does! We stayed extra as he just could not fathom not having his own special, personal, alone time with her. I love it! They are adorable together!
MY Glenn...
He was just on adventure the entire time! He is grandpa's
He was just on adventure the entire time! He is grandpa's
boy! He just wanted to play! That's okay ,he's three. I don't expect that he will remember any of this. I got a few good shots of him in DC. He beat the crap out of Farren's boyfriend (sorry Bryan!) He also got to go out with just him and daddy! They went to see Speed Racer! Glenn is still singing.. "go Speed Racer.... gooooo".


Jim and I had fun too. I got to spend time with my family! He got to play golf and see the sights in DC. It was nice! We'd do it again.

I guess the golf needs some details.
He and dad played a course called Rendentions. The course has replicas of many of the most famous holes in golf. So now I get to hear in detail about the amazing shots! ... "dude, it breaks hard left." "Lay it up, safe!".... have you for the $100.00 they spent each... it should have been fun! They now think they have played Torrey Pine... Augusta... Pebble Hills....
Farren's boyfriend.. he's a cutie. I like him. He thinks in advance. He took her out a few time while we were there. He shared one of his biggest moments in life, with us. He remembered that it wasn't just about him. He had flowers ready for her when she graduated, have you he was graduating too. He shared Mother's day Brunch with us. He cooks!
Farren's boyfriend.. he's a cutie. I like him. He thinks in advance. He took her out a few time while we were there. He shared one of his biggest moments in life, with us. He remembered that it wasn't just about him. He had flowers ready for her when she graduated, have you he was graduating too. He shared Mother's day Brunch with us. He cooks!
The camera was moving because I was dancing and crying too!!
(I will edit later... time just got away from me)

2 comments:
Hi! this is Leslie from Family Scrapbook Studio! I found your blog! it is so pretty!
Nice meeting you!
My blog is www.ourdailylife.typepad.com
I am still behind on it and need to update a lot, but anyways... :)
Have a great day!
GREAT photos, Tif!
I loved reading all about your family's trip and the happiness you all shared in Farren's accomplishment. What an awesome reunion, celebration and getaway!
I'm glad you had a blast in DC but I'm so glad you were able to be there for Farren!
Oh, and Farren's guy is WAY cute! You GO, girl!
PS- I really like the picture of you and Farren. Very pretty!
Post a Comment