Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Meaning of Life

I write all the time! Well at least I use to! I write to clear my head, to change my world, to escape work, house cleaning etc... I write so often that I forget what I wrote! I find little peices of paper everywhere! No really! Everywhere! I was pulling out some magazines to trash and a napkin fell out:


I was brought to this earth to love. To give love and share love. My gift is life. I give to the world you and your brother. I release onto earth greatness in love,kindness, faith and strength. You are my meaning of life.





I must have liked them that day! LOL

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Ahhh! You are so talented- like your mommy. Sickening talented. :)

I love your last blurb about you must liking your kids that day! hahahahahaha
You make me laugh!

Cabo Girl said...

So sweet! Cute picture! :) Holly