As many of you know when I am feeling like a normal person, LOL I Flylady! This is my thing! I love it and it helps me get it together.
Flylady breaks things down into weekly zones.. This week it's the kitchen. One week to 'get'er done'.
Here is what the list looks like: Kitchen: Detail Cleaning List
EMPTY REFG/CLEAN THOROUGHLY
CLEAN MICROWAVE INSIDE AND OUT
CLEAN STOVE/OVEN
WASH CANISTER/KNICK-KNACKS
STRAIGHTEN DRAWERS/CUPBOARDS
WIPE FINGERPRINTS OFF WALLS
WASH INSIDE WINDOWS
CLEAN FAN/VENT-A-HOOD FILTERS AND HOOD
SCRUB DOWN CABINET FRONTS (only a few at a time)
CLEAN LIGHT DEFUSING BOWLS(GLASS GLOBES OVER LIGHT BULBS)
CLEAN UNDER SINK/THROW AWAY OLD RAGS
CLEAN PET DISHES
Check out
2 comments:
I love FlyLady! Oh, but I have to work, too? hehe
Good job, Tif! Get it done!
And the Chicken Kiev look yummy. We'll be trying it. Thanks for posting a new recipe! :)
I'm starting my FlyLady cleaning tomorrow. My kitchen won't know what hit it!--Goddess K
Post a Comment