Okay... so today is the "procedure". I have not allowed myself to think about it. Nor did I tell Logan about it until this morning. Jim in not scared or anything so thats always good news...
I on the other hand am, worried about the amount of pain he will be in after. I am not sure I know how to react to Jim in pain. I have seen him cry and I know he sometimes hurts but I never see him afraid or unable to do for himself.
Say a prayer for him...
I am so over hearing that Kidney-Stones are as close to child birth than you can get... OVER IT! But if it's true... poor baby...
3 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, poor Jim! We will help out in any way- except in the bathroom, Jim.
You are doing a marvelous job, Tiffany, keeping strong and holding down the fort. I know it's so hard to see loved ones in pain.
Of course, we have kept you and yours in our prayers.
Let me know if I can do anything...
... i tried to tell you he was a crackhead... look @ all those meds... i sense a rehab stint coming on... 5 gallons of Dr. Pepper a day = (kindey stones)x(meds)/rehab... how is that for algebra!
It's me Sid
I hope that Jim is feeling better, I know he is back to work already. If Sam had surgery I would make sure his ASS was back to work right away as well BILLS BILLS BILLS.
So glad I'm not a man.
Post a Comment