A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
And here I go...
I finally had some time to sit and write and get my blog going. To tell my online friends what going on and put my goal for this year out there. And here I go...
We have had lots of ups and down in the last few months and my car needing a new engine and Jim loosing his job is just a start! I mean hell.. But such is life! I found out that some of my favorite people in the world are having babies! The year changed! Farren got a great job! We had some fun!
I spent the Holidays with family!
Everything was just perfect, no really it was wonderful! We started a new year! The Cards are in the S uperbowl and I am not working! We watched History take place! This year is going to be amazing! Amazing.
I had some time to think and I know what I want to do. I know that I am sticking with my job as long as the airline will have me. I know that it's a pretty amazing job and that I am lucky to have this job and the ability to still take care of my family and to have fun doing it. So now I just flow with it! I am going to read the Bible cover to cover. It's something I have never done. Something I should do during my life time. I hope to loose about 5 pounds a month and keep it off. I hope to walk two half marathons this year. I did not do it last year! But I know I can do it! I gave up dark soda. Logan and I have... so far so good. I plan on spending some time with my friends again. I miss them! And I decided to shop. I gave that up a few years ago. I just thought that if I am fat ... why would I buy clothes etc... We hell... I am still fat and now I have nothing in the world to wear... and so the shopping begins . I hope to also have a gift closet in my house. I know! I know! I know! How fun does that sound. I talk to some girls at a baby shower last week and that's what they are doing. So I am jumping on the band wagon. Come on ... play too! I am totally ready to scrapbook again but I am going to wait. There is a girls weekend coming up and so I am just going to get prepared for that. Three days of fun AND paper!! 50 Completed pages is my goal! Can't wait to chat with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What's up girl? I have really been missing you lately and we keep missing each other on the phone so I thought that I had better check your blog to see how you are. You sound great!! I'll drop you a line soon.
Love, Karen
Hey you!!! Miss you, so glad to hear you are well.
Congratulations on hubby’s job!!! Huge sigh of relief and what an wonderful Christmas it turned out to be for you.
GO CARDS!!! Have fun
Congratulations Obama, we love you!!
I'm going to jump on your band wagon ~~~~
I’m with you all the way on the bible, well almost.. I’ve attempted several times but Leviticus and Deuteronomy just do me in every time. Since I’ve read through those several times, can I just jump in after those books this time? Is that cheating I really want to finish the bible?
At this point I would be happy to lose 5 lbs this year and keep it off! 5 lbs a month, woww, do you think it's in the realm of possiblity for me? I too have put off buying clothes year after year and here I am still fat with no clothes. If you’re buying clothes, I’m right behind you, ummm can you hold the door thanks
HOWEVER don’t look for me anywhere near marathons, but I will try to break 30 miles on my bike which is my standard maximum, poor hubby can go 75 no problem, but gets dragged down by me. Not sure I have it in me to give up the coke either, I know I should, maybe I will, let me know how that works out
I am scrapbooking again, yay!! I made several mini albums as Christmas gifts, just finished an accordion album for my son’s girlfriend….I need to blog that. I’m working on two baby albums for my two nieces who just had/is having baby girls. Best of all I’m ready to start an album for me.
Thanks for the inspiration Tiff, and it’s soooooo good to hear that you are well. I’m here at MSP look me up sometime
I'm feeling your energy! I'm so glad you had a wonderful holiday and that you are able to be so positive. :)
I love ALL your goals for the new year, sis. One of my goals is to read the bible from cover to cover too! I have only read passages and chapters here and there but never cover to cover.
I can't wait to see ya at the scrap weekend and have a blast with MY Tif. It's gonna be great!
I've been thinking of you lots and lots and I'm wanting to hang out BAD.
I am so glad I checked over here and found your post! What a energizing and positive statement about embracing life! I hope you all the best in fulfilling your goals this year! Good luck with the Bible reading and the 50 pages!
Can I just tell you I love, love, love that picture of you guys with Santa! Now we need an update....pretty please!!
Post a Comment