Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Influential Book





I have to say that the Bible is the most influential book I have read. Not that I have ever completed it! I also really like Maya Angelous Wouldn't take nothing for my Journeys Now. Deepok Choperas 7 Spiritual Laws to Success and this book call Who moved my cheese. GREAT READS!

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

I've read the bible, well not all of it, have heard of the cheese book, but not the others. I'll put them on my list of books to read. I have a long one!! I read a lot!!

Helena said...

Nice list I think, I haven't heard of any of them!!! LOL

Autumn said...

I'm always looking for a good read. I haven't read these three you have posted. I'll ad them to my mile long list. hehe

Anonymous said...

Great choices to keep one grounded!