A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
It's New to Mehttp://itisnew2me.blogspot.com/
It's new to me! If you have chance check out my new for sell or trade blog. I will update it often. Clothes... scrapbooks items... etc...
3 comments:
Cool blog! Thanks for sharing it, Tif. :)
And thanks for hosting a fun month of blog titles. :) Even though I didn't do all of them- it was good to participate.
Okay... I cannot buy any more stuff! LOL! What a great idea, btw!
great idea! I'll have to add it to my favs
Post a Comment