Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I did not know she was so cool!

My baby sister dropped in to visit us on her way back to DC from Cabo. The thing is, I did not know she was so cool. I mean reallly we went to see the Back Street Boys, she was wearing a 4T. When we saw NKB she was in High School. Where is my little sister? The little girl who's hair I braided. I could get her to do anything for a fresh box of crayons...

She is now turning me on to new stuff. I can't live without Chiptole and now, Polyvore... Who knew! She's a women now?! Make it stop!

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Isn't it great to spend time with your sister? My sister is coming down from NY next month and I can't wait to see her and my niece and nephew. It's been over a year since I seen her.

PS That picture is great. You two look good.

Autumn said...

Awwwwww- so cute! Farren had a fantastic role model to help her become the woman she is {and you love} today. :)

Sisters are awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Farren! The only pre teen who could down an entire bottle of Cisco. She's always been cool!!!!
Goddess

Anonymous said...

LOL... my little brother turned 17 this year.... I don't understand why 18 is the legal age for an adult... he is way too young to be an adult!

Unknown said...

lmao! never a whole... just half.