Yummy! That's the treat for my kids! I took them to a local farm who allows you to pick your own fruit off the vine.
Logan and Glenn really should know where food comes from. Not just from the market or grocery store. It was fun. Beautiful and great to watch. Glenn was less than thrilled when one of the peaches mushed in his grip. Funny for me but less than joyable for him.
Logan on the other hand just couldn't pick enough!
A family Journey to being full of love, peace, God, joy, gratitude."To discover what you really believe, pay attention to the way you act -- and to what you do when things don't go the way you think they should. Pay attention to what you value. Pay attention to how and on what you spend your time. Your money. ... pay attention..." -- Roth
Search This Blog
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Just Peachy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm not one that likes peaches but the pictures look great and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Yummmmmmmmy! I can smell this orchard through these pictures! Fantastic photos, Tif. :)
I can't wait till we go...probably when Warren is here. Thanks for sharing this on the phone the other day so I don't have to drive 2.5 hours ONE way! And I hope my photos turn out just as peachy as these!
I love pick your own farms! Your boys are so darn cute!
GREAT pictures! It reminds me of spending time in the fall at the apple orchards here in Michigan...
I can't believe you can go pick peaches of a tree!!! So jealous!! Arizona ROCKS!
Some peach cobbler would really hit the spot right now. Extra crust please!!---G.N.
Post a Comment