Sometimes I forget to tell you all the things you should hear,
like I love for the little things and you are a blessing to me, Dear.
I am grateful for your love, it makes me feel complete.
...And I hunger for your hugs, you're my peaceful retreat.
I am grateful for your touch, it still makes my heart race.
Twelve years and two children and I still long for your embrace.
I am grateful for our boys, that you helped create.
Even though I hate the words... you must me my 'soul mate'.
I am grateful for the way you provide for our needs
Appreciative of the kind of man... who makes sure his family succeeds.
I am grateful for you, my loving husband and all the things you do.
I promise to be BY YOUR SIDE, on earth and heaven too!
- Tiffany Hatch 6-08'
11 comments:
This is so sweet - what a beautiful tribute to your husband.
Very beautiful!!
Wonderful! Very sweet!
Beautiful! What a great treasure for your hubby! Hey Tim's last name is Hatch....
Beautiful poem Tiffany!
You and your mothers talent of writing poems amazes me, Tiffany! Such beautiful words for your man!
Very nice and comforting! I agree it should be scrapped or put in a card.
That is so sweet and loving. I love it.
Well, aren't you nice?!! I found you on another blogger's site. I'll be back soon. :)
I didn't know you were a poet too! Geesh, Girl, you can just about do it all! Bet your hubby was very touched by your poem.
beautiful!
Post a Comment