Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!




I am not going to go over again how lucky I am to be born to my dad. Nor will I tell you that my sons are named after my dad and grandpa! I will not tell you that one of the reasons I am so in Love with Jim is because his such a great father...

I will simply say

Happy Fathers day to all great dad's.

Some of my favs are... Robert... Sam... Warren... Steve... Jerod... Chris.... John... Derek... Michael ...Ron

May God continue to Bless you all, as you are blessing in our lives. I hope that my boy's will following in your footsteps!


The first photo is a picture of my BIL and nephew, taken by my SIL
The second is Jim Father's day loot!

10 comments:

Celena said...

What an amazing picture! talented SIL! Thanks for the shout out to the big bloggers, I'm enjoying reading about everyone too!

Veroncia Butler said...

Fantastic post. And that pic is gorgeous!

Ellie said...

That's a great picture of them holding hands.

Autumn said...

I LOVE this picture!!!!!

Happy Father's Day, Jim!

Thanks for adding Warren to your list. He's one of my favs. too. ;)

Angela V. said...

Love, love, love that top photo!

TanishaRenee said...

beautiful photo- love the #1 dad foam finger!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic, great post!

ValAnn said...

That is one of those pictures that just touches your heart... ahhh...

Marsha said...

Awesome picture!!! Looks like Jim did pretty well with his loot!

Helena said...

I just love the photo your SIL took, sums it up really!!!!

Love the journaling that you have wrote!

And that looks like some cool loot!!!