Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Drive thru!

I just need to let this out...

The menu doesn't change enough to have to read the whole damn thing! You went there because it's what you thought you wanted. You do have a choice! If it's not what you want, why are you here?

Speed the hell up!

Turn off you flippin cell phone, no really. Don't get mad when the crap ain't right... you don't even have time enough to put the person on hold to make sure they even heard the order. It's fast food not rocket science!

Hang up!

You knew you were in a line at a fast food place, right? Now is not the time to look for your money! Really from the time you decided to eat, the order, the drive, the wait... really you had time!

Be prepared!

If you are ordering for everyone in your office... go inside. You can't carry that many drinks in your car anyway! You can't check your order either! If you want to be throe... go inside!

For Pete's sake, go inside!

Fast food is slow enough. Don't make me wait behind you as you try to make the garbage we are eating taste better. I know you didn't know... but I have a life too. This too is my lunch break.

Just Go! This is a drive thru not a drive, wait forever, get frustrated... try not to curse at the person in front of you while the person behind you blows the horn.

Okay, I am done. Thanks for listening (reading)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to that! Having worked on the other side of the drive-thru window in high school, I couldn't agree more. How hard is it to be a little more prepared???

Me said...

This is James, Tiffany's DH. In case you were wondering, yes, I'm the one on the cell phone reading the damn menu. ;-)

mse006 said...

i love it!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Great rant! I forgot about the people in the drive-thru!

Carmen O. said...

Great rant and I couldn't agree more! Your DH is too funny!

Jen said...

Great rant - I can identify!!

Marsha said...

EXACTLY!!!

Marsha said...

Tiff, tell James to put the phone down, he's making me late for work ROFL!!!

Autumn said...

Calm down! Obviously you had something big to get out, girl!

haha I'm laughing much too hard! Ain't it the truth, Damn you, James!

Autumn said...

I hope you had a happy, happy, birthday today, Tif!

(((BIG HUGS)))

Ellie said...

You are so funny, loved it! LOL

Angela V. said...

Yikes! That is too funny! I feel you though!

Helena said...

Love how you have wrote it, too funny, but totally agree with you!!! When we go it's like an army operation, everyone says what they want, we have the money out, and then we get the hell out of there, lol!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so was it Taco Bell or Burger King. You know it all depends on the place or at least in Cleveland, it's what side of town you are on. The East side, where my people are, sucks at fast food service.----Goddess of the Northeast