Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2008

HU!

Howard University


It just hit me! The excitement, that is! Washington DC! Right on! My sister did the damn thing! She is going to graduate from a historical black college (it's a really big deal) Howard University! Go Farren ! Go Farren! So proud! My Girl! Wow!

This is her moment! It's her deal! My parent don't even need plane tickets... they could float there on pride alone! I remember when we dropped her off at college, on the other side of the country.. Man! I thought my dad was not going to make it! My mom, well she just stopped talking! I was in awe! Man, how cool is that! I'm having babies and doing the grown up thing but she... Farren was getting ready to experience something amazing. And she'd do it all alone! I don't have that trait! I wouldn't even push in labor till my mommy got there! And I was 30!
She did it , and she did it 'all by herself!'
Alumni BABY!!!




2 comments:

Autumn said...

Go, Farren!

We are so proud of here, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

everytime i think about little Farren graduating from Howard i get tears in my eyes and i remember her coming to me and saying that she was thinking of going to Howard. i remember telling her to go, even if it's for one year, one semester, just go. and this woman went there and rocked it out!!! do yo thang girl, do yo thang!!!! the Goddess has spoken!