Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spot light on Karen

If you know me, you know that Karen is my ray of sunshine! She can clearly make grey skys blue! I got some photos of her and her girls the other day. I have to share them with you! She is so stinkin cute! Look at these girls! Karen eclectic persona is so real! You see it in her girls. Her personality is just as "wow" and her since of style!



It's not just now! It's from way back! Karen is a Diva! Bring up to more, Divas! She once had a party and changed her clothes five times during the party. She said "If Mariah can do it, so can I."




Who buys knee socks? Tell me Marlee isn't rockin those socks! Did you click on the photo of Karen hilding the car seat? Go back and do it! I'll wait...

Those are argyle tights! Yep! Those are so cute in her boots! Please! Those hats the girls were are mostly originals! (Let me know if you need his addy!) Marlee in the pink turtle neck and faux fur in white! What?! "Superstar"! Don't leave out little Anniston who is just learning to walk and already bring down the house! Green and Pink... what is she; the the mascot for future AKA's.

You have to be in public with her to really understand. People everywhere comment on the girls and her too. I was a kids fair with Marlee and the other ladies there were like "Excuse me... where did you get that", or "Oh my God, Look how cute she looks". My favorite was" I would have never thought of that, she looks gooooood!"

Show them how to do it Lustig Girls!

Love them!!!!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Love this!!!! You made me smile so big as you went on and on about these darlings.. :) Karen- YOU ROCK! {why does she have to make us all look so... blah?!}

Anonymous said...

Hello Queen of the Southwest,
You are so crazy!! You said that I am a ray of sunshine but, I only shine because I have been fortunate enough to have wonderful, marvelous, and absolutely remarkable individuals in my life such as yourself. Thank you for always being there for me (remember those 3a.m. calls from Dallas). Thank you for always allowing me to be myself ( remember that short blonde wig). Thank you for always sticking by me ( remember the nights endless nights at the All Graders [that's right I said All Graders]). Thank you for not leaving me in the dark closet ( Milton, need I say more).
.....Sisterhood is not an entitlement. Sisterhood is a gift. It is something that is developed, to be honored and respected.----Thank you for being my sister.
Loving you eternally, Goddess of the Northwest