Don't get me wrong I am not sad or depressed. I am just Blah!
I am hoping that a few people who know me. Who really know me will be the people who respond often. Those few people who see me without a bra (... you know what I mean). I hope that you are brutally honest,and forgiving when needed. I hope you laugh when its time to laugh and call when I need hug! This is just my search for me. ...For loving me!
These are my friends. This is why I need you...
Sidney, because I love you! Because you are a good listener. Because you are and have been for more years than I care to count my sounding board. Because you more than anyone I know, think like me. Because you will tell me when I am wrong, need to step up, or sit it out!
Karen, because I love you! Because you are able to see outside the box outside of the Gap, McDonald's and Bank of America! Because you make me feel special and genuinely loved. Oh yeah, and you are no holds barred! Your fun factor is off the chart!
Farren , because I love you, you are my hero! You are amazing and beautiful and more talented than you know. Because you have a fresh out look on what life can be! Because you are still wet behind the ears. LOL Because you have the ability to dream BIG!
Meya, because I love you! Because you are a voice of reason! Because you can put things in perspective. Because I have always felt at ease in your company. Because you live...'it is what it is'!
Autumn, because I love you. Because I know in my heart of hearts that you will go to bat for me. I learn from you. I admire your zeal for knowledge and your thirst for fun! I love that after ten years - of marrage you are still completely in love with your husband! You give us all faith!
Ann, because I love you. I love the way you love! I love to see you with Steve and the kids. I love to see what you do for them but still making time for you. I love that you have already mastered LOVING ANN! I am always inspired by the way you say thank you. Your graciousness is immeasurable. Oh yeah... You drink as much wine as Sid and I- that's got to help!
Maymee, because I love you. Because you are taking this life by the horns and making it a hell of a ride. I love that you give Vayda the freedom to make her world exciting and fun! I love that you still take the time to look fabulous all the time!
Angie, because I love you. Because you are REAL! Because you do it your way! Because you know how, when and where to say NO. Because you know that sometimes you can just do it. No NO NO and then Yes! That's why your life stays yummy!
Hiedi, because I love you. You are that person. You know the one, who is cool and fun and cute. Who makes it all look perfect and effortless. You are beautiful inside and out. Intelligent and down to earth. You are refreshing!
Now there are tons of other people in my village and I know I need a little bit of help from you all ... check in often and let's keep on Loving Tiffany!
10 comments:
ok, my first time on a blog and I am glad that it can be for you. I love you! Because you always have a smile, you ALWAYS make me laugh, you remind me of the fun that life was, is and can be. You are beautiful inside and out, don't lose site of that. I hope I can help you find yourself again and in the process, find myself.
Ain't got a thing unless you have that T thing! {T: as in Tiffany!}
I will probably speak for not only myself but all these other gals when I say Tiffany YOU ROCK and there is no such thing as Tiffany without a sparkle.
You are adorable, happy, loving and a wonderful friend. I'm so glad you are in my circle too! ((((BIG HUGS))))
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!
You my beautiful friend, sister, and Queen will never be blah. Right now I am deliriously happy but when I sit down to remember...When my husband (thank God he's an ex) was kicking my butt, you were there for me. When I grew stronger and let his ass go, you were there. When I had my breakdown, you were there to build me up and make me stronger. When I was drowning the pain and was too drunk to care for anybody, you fed my babies and my soul and made me better. You have always been my definition of a true friend. When I was tryin to be cute for guys I can't even remember the faces of, you Tiffany were right there, weave in hand, to hook a sistah up:-) You have always given waaayy more than you received in return and I love you and pray that God blesses you richly indeed. I love you, I love you, I love you Tiffany, Queen, Sister, Friend.
Oh, by the way-- {not that I expect you to keep count!} But Warren and I are going 14 years of marriage, girl! We passed 10 with flying colors already! teehee
And yes I'm STILL madly in love with this man I could smother with a pillow at night! ;)
Words could never express how much I love you, how much I need you, am inspired by you, stand in awe of your beauty- inside and out, hope for you talent, your since of humor, and sense of family. Everyday I pray that i can be more like you in every way.Everything that I do well, i attribute to you. From my love of fashion, to being in PR. It all comes from something that you sparked within me.So just know that to have inspired someone's life in the way that you have inspired mine, could never equal to BLAH. To me you are perfect. You are not only my sister, but my mother. I love you TT.
PS Blogging is addictive. =)
Testing! It's me Sid seeing if I have to be a member to leave you a message.
IT'S ME SID
And we all love you I guess that's a given. I'm hoping your loving your self as much as we do these days. I think this Blah feeling has to do with not feeling good about yourself, NOW all we need to help you do is find out what that is...
Feeling unfufilled with your job
then supporting you in putting together a plan to fix it.
I can't wait to see the outcome.
I love you more than a sister
hi it's karen
first of all...i love you, i love you, i love you. you are my sister, my girl, my ace boon! your friendship has always ment so much to me so tell me what you need from me. are me and the girls( Marlee & Anniston) walking these marathons with you. are we coming to arizona to clean that stove, wash those clothes, or just to kick it with you. i'm here for you beutiful, sexy, vibrant TIFFANY!!!
You are the only person who can forgive yourself. Once that has taken place, you can console yourself with the knowledge that a diamond is the result of extreme pressure...The pressure can make you into something quite precious, quite wonderful, quite beautiful and extremely hard.
-Maya Angelou
by the way...tonight we had a freezing ice snow storm that has basically shut down this city, our furnace has called it quits, we didn't make it to the market this week so tommorrows dinner will be bean soup and corn bread, and my upstairs bath is still in the beginning drywall stage but, my girls are healthy and lovely, my man is hot (and thinks i am too), i love my hair (what took me so long to dread), and i have you as a friend. life is golden!!! karen
Hi Karen it's me Sid. I know this is Tiff's blog but I haven't chatted with you in a while sorry to hear about the ice storm. I hope to hell you had jelly or honey for that corn bread, no one likes dry corn bread. I made bananna nut bread yesterday and have eaten most of it already DAMN I just can't help myself. Boy I'm glad Tiff put together his Blog. I will give you both a ring tomorrow.
Love you guys
Sid & Bella (the 16 pounder)
Post a Comment